Cascade Game Foundry (CGF™) is a Seattle-based development team who empower people to explore the world from home. Our unrivaled expertise and passion for simulations and entertainment software enables us to provide breathtakingly-accurate simulations for hardcore audiences, as well as compelling exploration gameplay for casual audiences.
We want people to learn about the planet,
so they will be inspired to protect it.
CGF is a registered ‘social purpose corporation’, the Washington-state version of a ‘B’ corporation. This means:
- We support a triple bottom line: people, planet, profit.
- Our social goals are environmental education and the promotion of STEM skills.
- We donate $1 of each Infinite Scuba game to ocean awareness non-profit organizations like Mission Blue (Dr. Sylvia Earle’s group).
- We provide Infinite Scuba free to teachers and schools.
- All proceeds from Dive with Sylvia VR go to Mission Blue.
If you would like us to speak about how and why we make games, or you would like to hire us to make your software dreams become reality, please send mail to: info [at] cascadegamefoundry [dot] com